The Roar

A Storm(i) is Coming

Back to Article
Back to Article

A Storm(i) is Coming

Kylie Jenner introduces the world to her new child and of course her new baby – a lipkit named after her daughter with “The Weather Collection”

Kylie Jenner is one of the most successful in the Kardashian/Jenner family with her cosmetics collection being more popular than ever. Recently Jenner revealed the name of her next Kylie Cosmetics collection “The Weather Collection,” which is said to be dedicated to her daughter, Stormi.

In the beginning of February, she made her fans aware that she would be releasing a new line within her cosmetics brand, but she kept the name of the line a secret until now. Although living in the public eye, Jenner is no stranger to keeping big news in her life a secret.

The new line “The Weather Collection” officially launched on February 28. It includes a wide range variety of eyeshadows, lipsticks, and highlighters. The eyeshadows in this line have shade names such as, “Eye of the Storm,” and “Sweet Storm” – both of which are obvious nods to Jenner’s new daughter.

Jenner mentioned that she had spent a lot of time on this collection. She had been working on “The Weather Collection” throughout her entire pregnancy, which was a whole different media storm. Jenner infamously fell silent, something the Kardashian/Jenner family rarely does, over the course of her pregnancy – never actually confirming it until after the baby was born.

Her daughter with boyfriend Travis Scott, Stormi Webster, was born on February 1 in Los Angeles, California. Scott and Jenner have been in a relationship for less than a year, but they have made it official with their daughter.

Jenner posted the first picture of her baby which quickly became the most liked picture on Instagram with 14.1 million likes and 536K comments. It beat out Beyoncé who held the title since July with 10.3 million likes and 317K comments.

• A Storm(i) is Coming

Music & Arts

All-State Band Results Are In

• A Storm(i) is Coming

Movies

Most Anticipated Movies of 2019

• A Storm(i) is Coming

Music & Arts

Review of grandson’s EP “a modern tragedy vol. 2”

• A Storm(i) is Coming

Academics

Freshman to Watch for Academics: Nimay Gordia

• A Storm(i) is Coming

Culture

Review & Recap: Academy Awards

• A Storm(i) is Coming

Movies

Joe C’s Must Sees: Winter 2019

• A Storm(i) is Coming

Culture

The Man Behind the Call

• A Storm(i) is Coming

Culture

Review: Choose the Future of Streaming in Netflix’s “Bandersnatch”

• A Storm(i) is Coming

Movies

A (Potential) New Beginning for DC Comics in “Aquaman”

• A Storm(i) is Coming

Culture

Will Byte be the new Vine?

The student news site of Potomac Falls High School