Class Officer Profiles

Ebone Smith wants to to be your senior class vice president

Junior Ebone Smith has planned to run for senior class vice president. If elected Smith will be completely committed to the job.

Junior Ebone Smith is running for senior class vice president in hopes of making an impact on the school. She has already left her mark on PFHS as the president of CAMPUS as well as the community as co-chair of the Loudoun County Youth Advisory Council. If elected she will bring organization and new ideas to the position. She finds inspiration in another female politician, Michelle Obama. Smith promises to hold more fundraisers for the Senior Class if she is elected. Vote Ebone Smith for senior class vice president!

Q&A with Ebone Smith

What qualities do you think you can bring to the position?
“I can definitely bring organization and strong ideas. I want to accomplish things that the class can do together as a whole.  I think I can help implement more fundraisers for the senior class project. The project should be something  everyone wants to do.”

Why should people vote for you?
“I have a positive attitude and great ideas. When I sign up for things I commit to them 100%.”

Why are you running?
“I want to make an impact my senior year. I want to make the most out of it. I really want to go out with a bang so I figured ‘why not run for senior class office?’. I want to make an impact not only on myself, but everyone.”

What experience do you have that qualifies you for the position?
“I am the president of CAMPUS, which means I have done fundraisers before. With help I organized the talent show that CAMPUS has. When I campaigned for CAMPUS president i promised that I would do a talent show and I kept that promise. I’m also a Co-Chair for the Loudoun County Youth Advisory Council, where I helped with fundraisers and did community service.”

Who is your favorite political figure?
“I love Michelle Obama. I love that she’s a leader and a good influence  to everybody and that she is never negative. Her background, and  all of the barriers she has overcome is very inspiring to me.”

If you could only listen to one song for the rest of your life what would it be?
“I can’t think of the name but it’s by Imagine Dragons. It’s about doing what you want and I think that’s inspirational.”

Do you believe in aliens?
“Yeah. Lets just go with that.”

You’re a new addition to the crayon box, what color would you be and why?
“I would be purple because I’m a Panther, and also it’s my favorite color!”