Meet Jackson Blodgett: Candidate for SCA Secretary

Junior Jackson Blodgett has great optimism in his campaign to become SCA’s next Secretary. Blodgett wanted to run because he admired the seniors in SCA when he was a freshman and had wanted to be a part of SCA ever since. He has chosen to run for the role of Secretary because he “feels like its a role for someone who likes to help people out”.

If Blodgett is granted the role of Secretary he wants to get the inputs of students, “We can do exactly what they want to do because that’s what we are here for,” he said.

Blodgett wants to continue to uphold the spirit of the student body. He believes people should vote for him because of what sets him apart.

“I’m pretty different from everyone else. I have a vision of how I want the school to be like next year and I’ll do everything I can to make next year the best school year in Potomac Falls,” said Blodgett.

Blodgett has a new ideas to bring if elected SCA as well. “[We would create an] online forum so students can anonymously say how they think we are doing or what they want us to do so we can get instant feedback be able to change some things,” he said.

Q&A

Q: What would you like to be your last words?

A: “Don’t shoot.”

Q: Who would play you in a movie about your life?

A: “Zac Efron for sure.”

Q: What are three words that can describe you?

A: “Funny, awkward, embarrassing”

Q: What is something that frustrates you?

A: “Aggressive drivers”

Q: What’s your favorite Disney villain?

A: “Cruella De Vil because she is not a villain villain  she’s just really mean and I find it very funny.”

Q: What’s your theme music?

A: “The Olympics theme song (Bugler’s Dream). Very regal.”

Q: What’s a movie quote you say in conversation all the time?

A: “I definitely quotes tv shows a lot, like Bob’s Burgers. I quote Mean Girl’s “On Wednesdays we wear pink.””

Q: What’s a inanimate object you tend to talk to?

A: “The wall. I love the wall.”

Q: What fandom are you part of?

A: “I really like the Hunger Games, like I take all the quizzes like ‘What district are you from?.’”